CHS PTSA Family & Community Engagement (FACE)
Family and community engagement (FACE) is at the center of everything that PTSAs accomplish. It is not one thing a PTSA does; it is part of all things that a PTSA does. The goal of family and community engagement is for each and every child and family in a community to feel as though they are part of a PTSA family, and for that PTSA family to be an active part of the community in which it resides. Family and community engagement:
- Fosters and builds community within schools and other child-centered activities where all feel welcome, can contribute, can benefit, and can make a positive difference for all children.
- Builds and supports positive relationships between teachers, staff, administrators, families, and community partners.
- Provides an accessible support system between school and community resources and families.
* From the WSPTA FACE Handbook
CHS PTSA's FACE Committee is currently expanding its outreach efforts to build better connections with all members of our CHS community and welcomes feedback and input as we do this important work. If you would like to get involved, email email@example.com.
The Center for Family Engagement
National PTA's central source for family resources includes:
- Notes form the Backpack podcast series
- Parent Guides to Student Success
- Our Children Magazine
- Family Guides
- College and Career Readiness
- Assessments and Standards
- Health and Safety
- Special Education Toolkit
- Summer Learning
CHS PTSA STATEMENT ON INEQUITIES
2023-2024 Executive Committee
Click here for the full Board roster
CONTACT CHS PTSA
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 672 Duvall, WA 98019
Social Media: On Facebook & Instagram @cedarcrestptsa
Cedarcrest High School
Riverview School District